- 1 box of jello
- 2 tablespoons custards powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 2-3 tablespoons agave or sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- Prepare jello based on bag instructions
- Pour jello into serving cups and let it cool off for about an hour in the fridge.
- Prepare custard by mixing the custard powder with 1-1/4 cups of milk and 1 tablespoon of agave over medium heat. Keep stirring until the custard thickens. Pour over jello and let it cool off for another hour in the fridge.
- Make chocolate pudding. Mix well 1 cup of milk with cocoa powder until all dissolved. Then separately mix starch with 1/4 cup of milk, then add over cocoa and milk mixture. Cook over medium heat by continuing stirring until it thickens. Then pour over the custard and let it cool off in the fridge for about an hour.
- You can decorate by adding fruits and nuts on top.