This is a very simple salad that consists of tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions (optional), chopped fresh parsley and mint. with a traditional dressing consisting of lemon, olive oil, and salt. oil, and salt.
- 3 cucumbers (Preferably Persian)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (cherry or regular)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Onions (optional) fresh or an
- 1/2 a lemon juice squeezed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Chop all vegetable ingredients, about cub size, chop mint, and parsley.
- In a bowl, place all chopped vegetables and pour dressing ingredients. Mix everything well together, adjust the dressing to taste.
This recipe makes 2 servings.