while I so much enjoy eating dates on their own, they turned out to be even more delicious when stuffed with this pleasant combination of goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, and pistachios. I can guarantee that you have set yourself up for a perfect quick dessert. A guilt-free balanced sweet, and healthy treat!
- 16-18 Medjool dates
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Seeds of 1/2 of pomegranate
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- Remove the pits from each date and gently make space for stuffing.
- Once pits are removed, line all dates on a tray or a large flat plate.
- Cut goat cheese into small pieces enough to fit in each date space.
- With your hands take each goat cheese piece and stuff it gently inside each date. Continue until all dates are filled.
- With a small spoon or hand take a few pomegranate seeds and place them on top of the cheese, then sprinkle some chopped pistachios on top.
- Enjoy as a snack any time of the day.
They can last up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge.