This is a simple baked veggies recipe with so much flavor, the vegetables are mixed with different spices, olive oil, and lemon. This recipe can be a great addition to your holiday table. The combination of these vegetables mix well next to a turkey or a chicken dish.
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts (washed, stems out if big cut in half)
- 1 pound baby potatoes or any other potatoes cut into squares.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms.
- 1 onion sliced (red or white)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1-2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin or regular olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash vegetables well, then place them in a graniteware roaster or a baking tray.
- Pour all the ingredients: lemon juice, garlic powder, allspice, cinnamon, salt and pepper, soy sauce, and olive oil.
- Mix everything well together.
- Cover and bake at 375 F for about 45 minutes to an hour.
Serve as a side dish!